AHTC Enhanced Staff & Safety Measures
Atlantic Hand Therapy Center’s top priority is ensuring a safe environment for our team members and our patients and we remain committed to being open to service the needs of you, our patients.
We have been closely monitoring the latest news reports regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and have not had any cases of Coronavirus at any of our facilities. Regardless, we are using the following enhanced protocols to protect our team members and patients from the spread of COVID-19 and ask that you “HELP US TO HELP YOU” by following the guidelines that are listed below:
ATLANTIC HT CENTER TEAM MEMBER AND PATIENT GUIDELINES
In addition to following CDC guidelines, we are requiring all team members and patients at our clinics to adhere to the following:
- When entering or exiting our facility, we ask that all people wash/sanitize their hands at one of our hand washing stations.
- For Patients receiving Transportation Service from Atlantic HT Center, we ask that all patients wash their hands BEFORE leaving their house and entering the van. Additionally, all van touch points will be disinfected in between patient drop offs and pick ups.
- We will be observing “social distance” rules and will be taking selected therapy tables out of use.
- Staff members will wash hands and/or sanitize after each interaction with any individual, including but not limited to occupational therapy treatment interactions.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Do not enter the facility if you have any symptoms or have been exposed to someone who is symptomatic.
- Report to your doctor if you have traveled to a high-risk area within the past 30 days.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Telehealth OT/CHT Interactions
Atlantic Hand Therapy Center is now scheduling Telehealth OT/CHT Interactions for patients that cannot or choose not to come into our office and want to stay connected to their OT treatment. For Patients interested in those appointments, please call our NEW PATIENT HOTLINE at 877-963-3378.